Date(s) & Time(s)::
March 16, 2012 at 7:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Location: Haymeadow club house
The course combines a powerful breathing technique called Sudarshan Kriya - which brings a state of physical, mental, and emotional well-being and peace – with practical wisdom for getting the most out of life. Participants leave the course with specific techniques they can practice every day. These practices are sacred treasures that grow in value over the years, as the benefits continue to blossom in daily life.
Key features of the course:
* The Sudarshan Kriya: An immensely powerful technique that incorporates specific natural rhythms of breath to release stress and purify the entire system by releasing toxins at the deepest cellular level.
* Stretching and low-impact yoga for health, circulation, and physical well-being.
* Guided meditation and breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax the body and mind.
* Skills for handling negative emotions and situations.
* Practical wisdom for improving focus at work and harmony in relationships.
* Guided interactive processes ... lots of fun.
To find more information about the benefits of the Art of Living Course and the Art of Living Foundation visit http://us.artofliving.org/art-of-living-course/index.html
MSNBC Coverage: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2458549318491879355
Science of Sudarshan Kriya Animation :