Date(s) & Time(s)::
September 8, 2012 at 12:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Location: Killarney's Irish Pub - 523 N. Main St, Bloomington, IL
Join us in fighting breast cancer and supporting those impacted by this terrible disease. One chapter in our book, Naked Feet Living, is inspired by our friend Laurie's fight and her determination to live by the quote "Life isn't measured by the number of breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away." All proceeds for sales of Naked Feet Living during the week of Aug 20-27 will be donated to the Community Cancer Center in Normal, IL.
What can you do to help?
1. Send this email to everyone you know - individuals, email lists, professional and social networks, put it on your FB page, etc.
2. Encourage them to buy Naked Feet Living during Aug 20-27 - early Xmas shopping, gifts for coworkers, friends, civic groups, sororities, and much more!
3. Visit our website www.nakedfeetliving.com to learn more about the book, read an excerpt and order the book!! (volume discounts available)
Even if you aren't interested in buying a book at this time, you can still help!
1. Sign up for the Race ( if you're in B-N, use this link and join under "Laurie's Lifesavers")
2. Donate directly to Komen or the Community Cancer Center
3. Call, write, pray for, or hug someone who is fighting breast cancer or who loves someone in this fight. They need all of us in their corner!
4. Join us at Killarney's Pub in Bloomington , IL on Sept 8th, noon - 4pm for fun, food, silent auctions, raffles and much more.