Featured Professional

Granite & Countertops

Design Plus Granite

With over 10 years of experience in the stone industry, we are the leading granite fabricators in the Central Illinois area. We are importers of quality marble and granite for kitchens baths, fireplaces, or any stone need.

At Design Plus we can help you select the granite, cabinets, flooring and appliances to get the look you want. Select from over 200 granite slabs, quality Amish crafted cabinets, natural stone flooring, and German engineered Miele appliances.

  • From Trouble Free

    Why go geothermal?


  • From Mason Funeral Homes

    Can I have a “traditional” service and be cremated?


  • From Just Kidz Dentistry

    How can we prevent tooth decay?

    Children should see the pediatric dentist soon after the eruption of the first baby tooth. In this way we can start your child off early using proper oral hygiene measures, which along with a healthy balanced diet will ensure a lifetime of healthy teeth.

  • From Sound Choice Hearing Clinic

    What are the most common causes of hearing loss?

    There are several causes. The main ones include excessive noise, infections, genetics, birth defects, aging, head trauma and reaction to drugs or cancer treatment.

    Who treats hearing loss?

    • Audiologists are professionals with a master's degree, Au.D. or Ph.D. in audiology. They specialize in testing, evaluating and treating hearing loss and fitting of hearing aids.
    • Hearing Aid Dispensers/Specialists are state licensed and trained in testing for hearing loss and for fitting and dispensing hearing aids.
    • Otolaryngologists, also known as ENT doctors, specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, throat, head and neck disorders.

  • From Murray Custom Cabinetry

    Besides kitchens and bathrooms, what else do you design?

    At Murray Custom Cabinetry, the sky is the limit! The design team has experience designing bedrooms, closets, bars, and even nurseries. You would be amazed how many features are available to properly organize your home. Every project starts with an idea, and Joel and Abby are there to help make those ideas a practical reality for every customer’s lifestyle and budget.