Bill Wuthrich - KBL Design Center
Hours of Operation
- Monday8:00 Am - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday - Friday8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Inspiration and ideas for homeowners come to life
Bill Wuthrich is an award winning Certified Kitchen Designer, a certification of the National Kitchen and Bath Association. He has a Bachelor of Science of Architectural Studies Degree from the University of Illinois. He has been a kitchen design professional for thirty two years and has taught classes in both kitchen design and residential architecture and has had his projects published in "Kitchen and Bath Business" and "Kitchen and Bath Design." Some of his designs are also currently being used in the National Product Literature of the Omega cabinet company. Learn more at www.kbldesign.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What kinds of cabinets do you have at KBL?
- We have Aristokraft, Omega and Diamond cabinetry. Both companies have many styles, woods and stains from which to choose.
- What can I expect to spend for cabinets in my kitchen?
- What you spend depends on many factors. We have provided cabinetry from $2,500 to much more than that. It depends on the construction of the cabinet, what wood is used, what accessories are required, the size of the room, and the amount of moldings used in the design.
- What is the hot style for the new millennium?
- The turn of the century bought in "Anything goes"! One could pick the decade a kitchen was built in by the style and color of the cabinets. Now one has hundreds of choices from simple stains to complex glazes and distressed finishes on stains and solid colors. Some of our kitchens have stained cabinets in conjunction with painted cabinets. One trend is treating the cabinets more like kitchen furniture.
- How long does it take to get cabinets?
- The delivery time ranges from two weeks for our Aristokraft cabinetry to four to six weeks for our Dynasty and Omega cabinetry.
- How do I start the process of designing my kitchen?
- Call our kitchen division to arrange a time to talk to one of our designers, so we can spend the proper amount of time required to gather your requirements. Bring along your house plans for new construction, or your room dimensions for remodeling. Also bring everything you have been collecting from magazines, articles and idea books. It is important for us to know what you like, how you and others in your home cook, how you entertain and how the kitchen relates to the rest of the house. The more information we have, the more wonderful your new kitchen will be.
- Does KBL sell appliances?
- No, we do not. We work closely with all the appliance suppliers in the area.
- Can I get a custom design without paying for a custom cabinet?
- Yes. With innovative design you can accomplish wonderful things with standard products.
- Is there a cost to have you design my kitchen?
- No. KBL provides design service at no charge to our clients.
- Does KBL offer installation?
- Yes we do, although we work closely with those clients who have their own contractors and offer installation to those who ask for help in that area.