Energy Therapies Alliance of Central IL, LLP
Normal, IL 61761
Hours of Operation
- Monday7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- TuesdayBy appointment
- Wednesday7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- ThursdayBy appointment
- Friday7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Integrative Therapies/Complementary & Alternative MedicineEnergy Therapies Alliance of Central IL is Bloomington/Normal, Illinois’ only multifaceted clinic that offers complementary therapies such as Reiki, Pranic, Therapeutic Touch, HyperVibe vibration therapy, Acupuncture, Homeopathy and Massage Therapy. We treat patients with ailments such as cancer, chronic pain, depression, anxiety, stress, neuropathy and circulation issues.
Integrative therapies work with the body’s natural ability to promote healing. Anyone using these types of methods has been reported as healing faster and requiring less pain medication. When combining integrative therapies with traditional medicine, the patient, in most cases responds faster than those who don’t.
Many of the practices we use have been used for many years and have been reported safe. Reiki, Pranic, Therapeutic Touch and Acupuncture all work with the body’s energy system to promote healing.
Vibration therapy can assist in alleviating the pain associated with neuropathy. This was designed to increase bone density and muscle mass. It also stimulates the body to increase circulation, lymphedema and + in feet and legs.
Acupuncture has existed in China for over 3,000 years and is among one of the oldest healing practices in the world. It is a key component of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Acupuncture is the practice of placing very thin needles into specific points in the body to treat illness and improve health. These points generally follow energy flow pathways called meridians. The belief is that the life energy called qi (chi) is not balanced causing disease. Stimulating acupuncture points can help the body regain this balance and promote healing.
Homeopathy is natural and nontoxic, so it is safe to use in both adults and children. Homeopathic remedies are capable of affecting a broad scope of ailments. They encourage the body’s own mechanisms to work properly and encourage healing. They do not interfere with allopathic (Western) medical treatments and perhaps enhance its effects. The possibility of an allergic reaction is unlikely due to the final preparation containing sugar and water. Their cost is less than most prescription medications.
Get Your Vibe uses Hypervibe equipment which offers a host of benefits. They range from an immediate improvement in blood circulation, to a variety of other measurable outcomes. Results can be seen in increased muscle strength and flexibility, improved range of motion, decreased cellulite, increased bone mineral density, reduced pain and soreness and faster recovery.
Whole Body Vibration is perfectly suited to modern lifestyles where nobody has enough time and many people are not physically capable of performing traditional kinds of exercise like jogging and lifting weights because their bodies are too worn out and painful.
We invite you to take a short drive to Normal, IL and experience the area’s only integrative clinic that offers these life changing services. Energy Therapies Alliance of Central IL, 211 Landmark Drive, Suite E1, Normal, IL 61761.
For more information visit us at:
Energy Therapies Alliance www.eta-ci.com
OHM Energy Medicine www.ohmenergymedicine.com
Get Your Vibe www.getyourvibe.org
Reiki Just For You www.reikijustforyou.com
Or call: 309-268-9304
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I am seeing a Physician, Psychologist or complementary care provider?
- Integrative therapies are a wonderful complement to your current treatment. It does not interfere with medication or treatment. Energy therapy should in no way take the place of licensed medical care. It works phenomenally, with many complementary treatments such as chiropractic, counseling and physical therapy. We work with a number of patients receiving chemotherapy and radiation. The patient reports to ETA and their physicians the benefits. We encourage you to share with your physician that you are working with ETA and the treatment plan we recommend.
- How often should one receive this type of treatment?
- After an initial visit, your practitioner or the doctor on staff will discuss how you feel and your goals. People receiving integrative therapies have reported the most healing benefits. We encourage patients to receive 4-5 sessions within 3 weeks to open up and begin balancing their energy system.
- Is this type of therapy covered by insurance and is it affordable?
- Currently insurance does not cover many of our therapies. Many services are priced less than a co-pay. This saves you money on your treatment plan without the hassle of working with your insurance company. If requested, we can supply the information necessary for you to submit to your insurance.
- Can anyone receive these therapies during cancer treatments?
- Yes, we encourage that. More complementary care practices are at cancer centers, university and local hospitals. Physicians and nurses are quickly recognizing the benefits of relaxation and healing that can take place during this type of treatment. Some examples are less pain, less pain medication taken, feeling of comfort, more clarity to make decisions, spiritual connection, less nausea and feeling back to normal faster after treatments. Many who have neuropathy circulation problems experience relief if a few short sessions.
- Where can I find more information?
- Energy Therapies Alliance www.eta-ci.com OHM Energy Medicine www.ohmenergymedicine.com Get Your Vibe www.getyourvibe.org Reiki Just For You www.reikijustforyou.com