Helping Hands Home Healthcare & Staffing
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Wed-FrI:8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- 24 Hour Staffing Hotline: (309)657-3929
Home Healthcare, Nurse Staffing, CNA CertificationHelping Hands Home Healthcare and Staffing provides Registered Nurses (RN’s), Licenses Practical Nurses (LPN’s), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s) and Personal Companions for anyone requiring assistance in their home. We have services including the following: Medical assessments, medication reminders and dispensing, administration of intravenous medications, wound care, colostomy care, mobility assistance, personal hygiene, feeding and special diet, meal preparation, transportation, housekeeping and much more.
Helping Hands Home Healthcare can come to you or your loved one’s home any day or time 24/7. We only staff qualified, friendly, caring RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s and Personal Companions. Background checks are performed on all employees to ensure your comfort. All of our employees are CPR certified.
Helping Hands Home Healthcare also provides a CNA certification course for anyone interested in working in the medical field. You can receive your CNA certification in just 5 weeks! Anyone wanting to become CNA certified can contact us at (309) 699-4715. Cost is competitive and Includes all materials and textbooks.
Please visit our website at www.helpinghandshealthcare.org. Or contact us directly at (309) 699-4715.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will my Veterans Benefits/VA pay for home healthcare?
- Yes, if you meet certain criteria, such as:
- Doctor determines you need home healthcare
- You served at least 90 days, with at least 1 day off service during a period of war.
- Do I have to pay up front for home healthcare services?
- No, we will bill you after the service has been provided. You can choose to pay weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- What hours or time of day can I get home healthcare?
- We staff RN’s. LPN’s, CNA’s and companions anytime 24 hours a day with a 4 hour minimum.
- How do I become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?
- Helping Hands Home Healthcare provides a CNA certification course consisting of 5 weeks of classes from 5pm to 9pm for a competitive fee.
- How much dos home healthcare cost?
- The cost of home healthcare varies, depending upon your needs. We offer competitive rates for RN’s, LPN’s, CAN’s and companions. We work with families to provide affordable care, and to qualify for VA benefits.