Morton Animal Hospital
Morton, IL 61550
Main (309) 266-5378
After hours emergency: 309 672-1565
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday:8:00 a.m. - Noon
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday:8:00 a.m. - Noon
Veterinarian Medicine, surgery, vaccines. Over all Animal care.
We love animals and it shows through our commitment to providing the best veterinarian care available. From large to small animals, Morton Animal Hospital invests the individual time and attention to detail needed for each specific case to ensure an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment plan for your pet.
Dr. Arthur Herm has over 33 years of veterinarian experience, and is highly regarding for his excellent bedside manner. His expertise and commitment to providing quality animal care has also led to his active involvement with the community, including working with the Morton K9 unit and serving as Administrator for Animal Control. Additional community roles include: working with community, youth and organizational groups interested in animal science and protection. Well respected within the field and community, Dr. Herm has developed many strong professional relationships with other veterinarians and organizations in the area as well to better serve our clients.
We are proud of the relationships we have formed with our clients, and are looking forwarding to providing the same exceptional service to the next generation of pet owners.
- On-site Lab Work
- Rabies Vaccinations
- Temporary Boarding
- Wellness checks
- Pet Advice/Information
- Blood work
- House calls*
- Large Animal Services (equine and livestock)
- Exotic Animal Services *
*Please call for restrictions and availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Morton Animal Hospital handle flea control.
- Yes Morton Animal Hospital can do!. We use topical, ingestible and injections as treatment.
- Do you treat skin problems for animals?
- Yes, Morton Animal Hospital can do!. We use topical, ingestible and injection treatment.
- Can you help my pet with their arthritic problems?
- Yes Morton Animal Hospital can do!. Morton Animal has the latest in laser therapy that can reduce pain and promote the healing. We also use medications?
- Does Morton Animal Hospital do dental work?
- Yes, Morton Animal can do! Morton Animal uses prophylactic and dental surgery.
- Does Morton Animal Hospital find homes for unwanted animals?
- Yes, Morton Animal Hospital can do! We work with the Tremont Animal Control.