July 18, 2010
Updated Feb 3, 2014 at 3:25 PM CDT
For over Twelve years,
Have been partners in
Companies that Care
The Companies that Care have:
- Donated more than $1,500,000 worth of exposure for charitable endeavors such as the United Way, United Cerebral Palsy, Lakeview Museum, and the American Heart Association, just to name a few.
- Through a unique program entitled “Leadership For Our Town”, exposed Central Illinois to the history and current status of 24 additional charities and community outreach programs (Neighborhood Watch, Community Arts Council, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Community Mental Health Centers, City Parks, Junior League, Hospice, Jane Addams & Community Outreach, Food Banks, Hult Education Center, Crime Stoppers, Meals On Wheels, Red Cross, Wish Granting Movement for Seriously Ill Children, United Way, Special Olympics, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Salvation Army, Boys & Girls Clubs, American Heart Association, Y.M.C.A., American Cancer Society, and Little League).
- Underwritten the broadcast of top local events as diverse as the Festival of Lights, Bradley Basketball, the St. Jude Telethon, Valedictorian Salutes, Children’s Miracle Network Telethon, Peoria Journal Star Spelling Bee, and the Families First New Year’s Eve Party.
- Participated in targeted community outreach programs such as the Kids Nowadays Festival and the Mature Lifestyle Expo.
- Underwritten a weekly program entitled America’s Black Forum to encourage a diversity of opinions within our community.
- Promoted a deep appreciation for their own employees by honoring them on tributes.