December 6: Johnny's Italian Steakhouse Homestyle Rigatoni
Source: Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
4 oz Italian Sausage
1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
2 oz Portabella Mushrooms
2 oz Sl. Button Mushrooms
1 oz Deburgo Pesto
1 oz Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
1 oz Sl Fresh Basil
1 oz Sl Green Onion
3 oz Garlic Cream Sauce
5 oz Marinara
1. Heat olive oil in skillet to medium heat.
2. Begin cooking sausage and pepper.
3. Add both mushrooms and pestos.
4. Break up pestos as needed.
5. Next put marinara, cream, onion, basil, and pasta.
6. Bring up to a heavy simmer and serve.