Source:Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
* 4 oz salmon
* olive oil
* salt and pepper
* fresh broccoli
* 1 oz of butter
* plastic baggie
1. Place the salmon in a frying pan and add olive oil and salt and pepper.
2. While that is cooking, place broccoli in plastic bag with an oz of butter and salt and pepper. Spin the bag around itself to seal it. Place bag in the microwave for 1 minute on high.
3. Repeat step #2 for rice.
4. Cook salmon until the the fish is a light color all the way through.
5. While still in the pan, add teriyaki glaze.
6. Place the salmon in oven for a few minutes so the glaze caramelizes.
7. Put salmon, broccoli, and rice on serving plate.