Source:Ashley Simper, MS, RD, LDN; OSF Saint Francis
8 sheets phyllo dough, thawed
1 cup strawberries, diced
3 Tablespoons honey
4 wedges Laughing Cow® cinnamon cream cheese spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray the bottom of a baking sheet with cooking spray and lay down four sheets of phyllo dough. Cut sheets into 4 rectangles, width-wise and spray with cooking spray.
- Place 1/8 cup of strawberries on one end of rectangle. On top, place ½ wedge of cream cheese and about 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Fold dough over strawberries to form a triangle. Continue the same triangle fold all the way up the dough for all 4 rectangles. Spray tops with cooking spray.
- Repeat with 4 more sheets of phyllo dough.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Per 1 triangle
Total Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 92 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 16 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 2 g