Source:Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
2 oz olive oil
2 ea. pork chops
1 ea. sprig of rosemary
1/4 ea. sliced apple
6 oz apple juice
1 oz Captain Morgan
1. Add oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
2. Dredge chops in flour and place in skillet.
3. When pork chops are browned, turn over for two minutes.
4. Add sugar coated apples and rosemary. Go until apples brown on both sides.
5. Finally deglaze the pan with Captain Morgan and add the apple juice. Let reduce.
6. Continue until sauce thickens and serve.