Source:Ashley Simper, OSF Community/Outpatient Dietitian
- Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk, applesauce, extracts, lemon juice and zest. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Fold in the frozen raspberries.
- Fill muffin tin with muffin cups and spoon in muffin batter two-thirds full. Bake for ~20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the middle comes out clean.
- Stir ingredients for glaze together in a small bowl and drizzle lightly over muffins while still warm.