Source:Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
4 oz spring mix
1 oz carrots, julienne
1 oz green apple, julienne
1 oz blue cheese, crumbled
2 ea goat balls
2 ea crostini
2 fz balsamic vinaigrette
1. Place salad greens in a large chilled bowl.
2. Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad.
3. On one side place the carrots and on the oppositeside place the apples.
4. Take 2 one ounce goat cheese patties coated in pecan breading, and brown until golden. (Most would tend to fry them, but a healthier way could also be to bake them in the oven for a few minutes.)
5. Take goat balls anf place in the center of the salad.
6. Garnish with the blue cheese crumbles in the middle and two crustinis on the outside.
7. Serve and enjoy!