Source:Ashley Simper, OSF Dietician
10 whole grain crackers, pulsed in a food processor
1 ½ cups bran flakes, pulsed in a food processor
3 tablespoons sesame seeds
½ cup fresh basil, chopped
1 teaspoon garlic powder
6 ounces plain fat free yogurt
3 tablespoons light honey mustard salad dressing
5 chicken breast halves, bone in, skin removed
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Combine the cracker and bran flake crumbs, sesame seeds, basil and garlic powder in a medium bowl.
3. In a large bowl, combine the yogurt and salad dressing.
4. Add the chicken one at a time to the yogurt mixture, coat thoroughly, then place in crumb mixture and coat evenly. Place chicken on baking sheet.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until juices run clear.
Per 1 breast
Fat: 12 grams
Sodium: 302 mg
Carbohydrate: 25 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Protein: 34 grams