Stuffed Chicken Breast
Source: Ashley Simper, OSF Dietician
4 oz chicken breast, cut through the middle horizontally to make a pocket
1 garden fresh tomato, diced
¼ cup onion, diced
1 wedge Laughing Cow™ light garlic and herb cream cheese
¼ teaspoon dried basil
1/8 ground black pepper
1) Combine tomato and onion in a small bowl.
2) Spread cream cheese inside pocket of chicken breast.
3) Stuff with tomato and onion mixture.
4) Sprinkle dried basil and black pepper on top of chicken.
5) Bake in a 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and center of chicken is no longer pink.