Easy Snack Wraps
Source: Ashley Simper, OSF Dietician
Cream Cheese Spread:
8 oz reduced fat cream cheese
2 teaspoons dried dill weed
1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
5 whole wheat tortillas
20 slices low sodium deli turkey meat
1/3 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
2/3 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
2/3 cup cucumber, finely diced
2/3 cup shredded carrots
1/3 cup alfalfa sprouts
1. Mix cream cheese, dill, and chopped garlic in a bowl until well blended.
2. Spread about 3 Tablespoons cream cheese evenly over each tortilla.
3. Top the cream cheese with 4 turkey slices.
4. Evenly sprinkle the vegetables over the turkey slices.
5. Roll the tortillas into wraps.
6. Cut the wraps into 6 pieces, secure with toothpicks.