48 baked tortilla chips, scoops
Non-stick cooking spray
2 – 6 oz cans lump crabmeat
½ cup pre-cooked shrimp, finely chopped
¼ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
¼ cup light sour cream
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
2 Tbsp red bell pepper, finely chopped
¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
1 ½ Tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1 ½ Tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, rinsed, seeded and finely chopped
¾ tsp cumin
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
1 medium avocado, peeled and diced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on a baking sheet, lined with foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except for the avocado and lime juice.
4. Spoon 1 teaspoon of the crab mixture into each scoop.
5. Bake for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top the chips evenly with avocado and a squeeze of lime juice.