Cooking Procedure: Saute Pan
Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
Finished Condition: Lightly Browned chicken, sauce creamy and velvety, not broken or greasy
Garnish: Chopped Parsley
Olive Oil - 2 fz
Tenderized Chicken Breast - 3 oz
Seasoned Flour - 2 ea
Capers - 1 Tbsp
Red Onion - 1 Tbsp
White Wine - 1.5 fz
Chicken Stock - 1.5 fz
Lemon Wedge - 1 ea.
Butter - 1.5 Tbsp
1. Dust chicken breasts in seasoned flour and saute in hot oil until lightly browned on one side.
2. Flip chicken breasts in pan and add capers and onion.
3. Deglaze pan with wine and stock and lemon.
4. Bring to a boil and add butter. Boil to reduce and combine.
5. Present chicken breasts topped with sauce as shown in video.