Crispy Dill Tilapia
Cooking Procedure: Sauté Pan/Fryer
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes; 4 minutes fryer
Finished Condition: Golden Brown; 165 F internal temperature
Garnish: Chopped Parsley
Seasoned Breading Mix – to coat
Tilapia Filet, 5-7 oz – 1 ea
Shrimp, 21/25 – 3 ea
Cream Reduction – 3 fz
Dill – ½ Tbsp
Caesar Dressing – 3 Tbsp
Shredded Parmesan – 1 wz
Lemon Wedge – 1 ea
Butter Blend – 2 Tbsp
1. Dust tilapia filet in breading mix. Deep fry until golden brown and crisp. Internal temperature should be 165 F or above.
2. Sauté shrimp using standard shrimp procedure.
3. Simmer cream reduction, dill, lemon and butter blend together and reduce.
4. When thickened, remove from heat and swirl in Caesar dressing.
5. Top fish with shrimp, coat with sauce and present as shown in video.