This no-cook Chilled Shrimp Cocktail Soup is an all-around refreshing cold soup. Frozen, cooked salad shrimp add exciting taste and texture to a bowl of fresh diced veggies swimming in a broth that features chilled vegetable juice.
- 3 cups vegetable juice, chilled
- 1 (11-ounce) jar cocktail sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 medium-sized tomato, diced
- 1/2 medium-sized green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium-sized cucumber, diced
- 2 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.