Candy corn goes hand in hand with Halloween, and you’ll surely want to buy an extra bag to treat your tricksters to some yummy Candy Corn Crispy Treats after the holiday.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-ounce) package large marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in rice cereal until evenly coated. Add candy corn and stir gently just until candy is mixed in.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish and press down with spatula.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over top. Let cool then cut into bars. Keep covered until ready to serve.
Makes 16 bars