Mr. Food joins America's Egg Farmers aboard the navy ship USS Porter to salute America's military. Their Good Egg Breakfast puts a smile on everyone's face there, as it will on your ship...we mean, at your house.
Cooking Time: 30 min
- 4 slices dense white or whole-grain bread
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Coat an 8-inch square baking
dishwith nonstick cooking spray. Place bread in a single layer in baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk,
salt, and pepper then pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake 28 to 30 minutes, or until firm in center. Serve immediately.