Coyote Creek Golf Course
Bartonville, IL 61607
Hours of Operation
- Monday9am - Dusk
- Tuesday - Sunday7am - Dusk
Challenging Enough for the Best. Friendly Enough for the RestCoyote Creek is a stunning 18 hole par 72 championship course. The course was designed by the late Bruce Borland, senior designer for Jack Nicklaus. Bent grass fairways wind through dramatic elevation changes, creating breath taking scenery. With four bent grass tee boxes to choose from, our exceptionally well groomed course will accommodate players of all skill levels. Coyote Creek is proud to be a part of Bruce’s legacy and to offer this unique and challenging golf experienced equaled by no other course in Central Illinois.
Coyote Creek offers a practice putting green, driving range, chipping green, and full service pro shop, a full service snack bar, as well as a newly renovated lower level equipped with men’s and women’s locker rooms and showers.
Our new banquet facility and meeting space on the upper level of the clubhouse will accommodate groups up to 400 persons in all three rooms. There is a large wooden deck overlooking the 18th fairway and a smaller deck off of the dining room. Our professional and courteous staff looks forward to providing you with the highest level of service and customer satisfaction for all of your personal needs. We would be honored to have you at our facility.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How far is Coyote Creek from Peoria?
- Coyote Creek is a 15 minute drive from downtown Peoria and 7 minute drive from the Peoria airport.
- Do I need a tee time?
- While walk on players are always welcome, tee times are strongly recommended in order to minimize any inconvenience that waiting to tee off may cause.
- Do you offer demo equipment
- Yes, we offer demo clubs. All we ask is to hold a photo ID while you are using the clubs.
- Is walking to play the course an option?
- Due to some significant elevation changes, you will very seldom see anyone walk the course. However, it is acceptable.