Pekin Park District - Parkview Golf Course and Lick Creek Golf Course
2210 N. Parkway Dr.
Pekin, IL 61554
Parkview Golf Course (course address)
Pekin, Il 61554
Lick Creek 309-346-0077
Hours of Operation
- Daylight to dark
Public golf courses in central IllinoisLick Creek Golf Course
Lick Creek Golf Course is located at 2210 N. Parkway Drive in Pekin, Illinois. Lick Creek opened in June of 1976 but recently went under some very extensive renovation work. The course closed early in 2006 so that the renovation project could take place. During this time, all of the tees and fairways were converted to bentgrass and the greens were re-planted with a newer generation of bentgrass to allow for faster, truer ball roll on greens. Also all of the bunkers were rebuilt and all of the golf car paths were re-paved with new asphalt. With all of this completed, the course re-opened in May of 2007. If you have not played here since the renovation, you will be quite surprised what a difference this work has made to the course.
Lick Creek offers a driving range, pro shop and concession area for all golfers needs. If you are considering a golf outing, please give us a call and we will help you from start to finish. We have expanded our dates for weekdays and weekends for these events no matter how big or small your event may be.
Considered one of the best, if not the best, golf course in Central Illinois, you will be impressed at our low cost to play. You will find all of our daily fees and season pass fees listed on this website. Lick Creek was last rated 4 stars by Golf Digest in 2007.
Parkview Golf Course
Open year round . . . If you want to play a nice course with some hills to add that extra challenge, then Parkview is the course for you! This course you can walk and enjoy playing anytime. Parview is an 18 hole course totaling 6002 yards and is open seven days a week with twilight fees available. Parkview is located just east of Parkway Drive. Buy your season pass or a coupon book and play both Parkview and Lick Creek courses. We also invite you to shop for your golfing needs in our club houses.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you open to the public?
- What is your reservation policy?
- Tee times can be made 7 days in advance either in person or over the phone. There is no charge for reservations.
- What are your rates for greens fees and season passes?
- Please go to pekinparkdistrict.org to see a list of all of our rates.
- Do you have a driving range?
- Yes at Lick Creek, no at Parkview
- Do you offer group or private Lessons?
- Yes, Our PGA Golf Professional Jason Kemp offers private and group lessons. Please contact Jason at 346-0077 for more information.