A few things you can do to help out in Washington:
- If you live in town, get gas, buy coffee, grab breakfast here, before you leave town to go to work in the morning. Or if you work in town do all of these things before you leave to go home.
- Make just one trip a month to the Washington Wal-Mart or a Washington grocery store.
- Plan a family night out in Washington, grab dinner and go bowling, purchase a traveling trophy from a store in Washington and come back again to defend your title.
- Need your car detailed for the new year? Or a fresh set of tires? Bring your car to Washington!
- Grab a friend and come explore Washington one day a month. Spend that day going into three businesses in Washington you have never visited, then go back again a few weeks later.
For a list of places to visit, shop and eat, go to www.washingtoncoc.com, or follow them on Facebook! Just search for "Rebuild Washington. Shop Washington."