Keep Pets Safe Outdoors

By WEEK Creative Services

April 24, 2013 Updated Apr 24, 2013 at 11:12 AM CDT

If your pet needs to see the vet, you can call Doctor Herm at Morton Animal Hospital. The number is 266-5378.

Morton Animal Hospital is located at 657 West David Street. For more information, visit them online at!

For information on how you can rescue an animal through adoption, call Tazewell County Animal Control at 925-3370. They are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.