Here are 7 tips to get you started!
1. Open a savings account and a checking account
2. Learn how to create a budget
3. Put a small amount of money in the bank each week
4. Learn to distinguish between a "Want" and a "Need"
5. Get a job or start a business
6. Know that there is "no free lunch"
7. Take a consumer economics or personal finance class
The Mid-Illini Credit Union at Mount Pisgah is located at 801 W. Market in Bloomington.
For more information, call 661-1166 or visit them online at www.midillinicu.com!
They are open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.!
Don't forget to follow them on Facebook and Twitter too!