Dental Advice For Pets!

By WEEK Creative Services

January 30, 2013 Updated Jan 30, 2013 at 12:32 PM CDT

If your pet needs to see the vet, you can call Doctor Herm at 266-5378.

Morton Animal Hospital is located at 657 West David Street in Morton. For more information visit their website at

For information on how you can rescue an animal through adoption, call Tazewell County Animal Control at 925-3370. The are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.