These little stories are meant to reveal some hidden attitudes about yourself, your view of love, family and your future. Tonight, we will discover how you view life and let's see how close it fits for your personality.
It's called Blue bird. Imagine that a blue bird flies into your window and you decide it keep it. When you wake up in the morning, the bird has changed color from blue to yellow. On the second morning you wake up, and the bird has changed colors overnight and it is bright red. On the third morning, the bird is completely black. What color is the bird on the fourth day when you wake up?
· The bird doesn't change color, it stays black
· The bird changes back to the original color of blue
· The bird turns white
· The bird turns golden colored
Your reaction to this situation shows how you respond to difficulties and uncertainty. So let's see what each choice means
- Those who said the bird stays black. You have a pessimistic outlook. You believe that if things are going bad, it never will go back to normal. Perhaps you need to realize that things can get better if you are willing to see improvement.
· Those who said it turned back to the original color of blue. You are a practical optimist. You believe in a mix of good and bad and you accept adversity and let things run their course without undue stress or worry. This helps you ride the waves of adversity without being overtaken
· The bird turns white. You are cool and decisive under pressure. You take a proactive approach and see that things will naturally go the way you desire. You are the type of person who can cut your losses and find success in any situation
· The bird turns golden colored. You are fearless and you handle yourself during pressure. You see the opportunities in every crisis and are confident and sure. Remember there is a fine line between competence and being foolhardy-so make sure you fully understand the potential dangers.
How well did that fit for you?