Connect With Us
News Now Digital Daily - subscribe to our daily newsletter
Click here to sign up for local offers.
Advanced Search »
1. Pipe Goat Cheese onto prepared crostini.
2. Bake in 450-500F oven 3-5 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
1. Heat basilica sauce to simmer.
2. Heat pasta separately and toss with sauce.
3. Garnish with fresh basil and present as shown in photo.
1. Spread Waldorf dressing on boths sides of bread.
2. Build from bottom up following order: bread, Waldorf dressing, tuekey, pears, sliced Brie.
© 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Broadcast Interactive Media.