Source:Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
Olive Oil - 2 fz.
Tenderized Chicken Breast - 2 (3 oz.)
Capers - 1 Tbsp.
Red Onion - 1 Tbsp.
White Wine - 1.5 fz.
Chicken Stock - 1.5 fz.
Lemon Wedge - 1 ea.
Butter - 1.5 Tbsp.
Cooking Procedure: Saute Pan
Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
1. Dust chicken breasts in seasoned flour and saute in hot oil until lightly browned on one side.
2. Flip breasts in pan and add capers and onion.
3. Deglaze pan with wine, stock and lemon.
4. Bring to a boil and add butter. Boil to reduce and combine.
5. Present chicken breasts topped with sauce as shown in photo.