Source:Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
Flatbread, Halved Diagonally - 1/2 ea.
Copacolla, Sliced Thin - 1 wz.
Genoa Salami, Sliced Thin - 2 wz.
Prosciutto, Sliced Thin - 1 wz.
Herb Mayo - 1 Tbsp.
Provolone, Sliced - 2 Slices
Giardinere - 2 wz.
1. Cut square flatbreads in half diagonally.
2. Spread herb mayonnaise on entire surface of bread, layer other ingredients on half.
3. Fold over into a smaller triangle and brush with clarified butter.
4. Grill on flattop until browned and cheese is melted.
5. Mark on char grill briefly.
6. Cut in half into two triangles and present as shown in photo.