Source:Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
Olive Oil - 2 fz.
Salmon Portion - 1 ea.
Artichoke Hearts - 6 ea.
Cream Reduction - 8 fz.
Butter Blend - 1 Tbsp.
Grated Parmesan - 1.5 wz.
Fresh Spinach - 1 wz.
Cavatappi - 6 wz.
Shredded Mozzarella - 3 wz.
1. Saute salmon and artichokes in hot oil.
2. Simmer and reduce cream reduction in a separate pan with butter blend.
3. Heat pasta separately and toss with cream, salmon, artichokes and spinach.
4. Top with shredded mozzarella and brown lightly.
5. Present as shown in photo.