Source:Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
Ovolini - (5) 1/4" slices
Roma Tomatoes - (5) 1/4" slices
Basil, Chiffonade - 1 Tbsp.
Seasoning Salt - 1 tsp.
Balsamic/Worchestirshire Mix - 1 Tbsp.
Infused Oil - 1 Tbsp.
Cracked Black Pepper, Fresh - 1/4 tsp.
1. Slice cheese and tomatoes and layer. (This can be done up to 8 hours before serving.)
2. Sprinkle cheese and tomatoes evenly with seasoning salt.
3. Drizzle with Balsamic/Worchestershire mix and infused oil.
4. Grind fresh pepper on top of cheese and tomatoes.
5. Top with fresh basil chiffonade.