NORWOOD, Ill -- Peoria County officials are investigating a fatal mobile home fire.
The Peoria County Coroner has identified the victim as Margaret Waldbeesser, 74.
An autopsy revealed Waldbeesser died of carbon monoxide intoxication.
Firefighters were called to the mobile home in the 7200 block of West Farmington Road, just south of Norwood, after 7 p.m. Tuesday.
When crews arrived the home was fully engulfed. It is considered a total loss.
Fire officials said they do not think anything is suspicious at this point, but they will continue to investigate.
No other information is being released at this time.