Knox County conducting preliminary survey of flood damage

By WEEK Reporter

Credit: MGN online

MGN online

April 25, 2013 Updated Apr 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM CDT

KNOX CO., IL -- Knox County officials are asking residents to call the Emergency Management Agency (KCEMA) and report any uninsured home or property damage.

The Knox County EMA is collecting the information for a Program which could make federal disaster assistance available to homeowners and businesses.

Residents are urged to call the KCEMA at (309)345-3756 before noon on Tuesday, April 30, 2013. Residents should be prepared to provide
name and contact information as well as an overview and estimated dollar amount of the damage or loss.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.