Restaurant owner dies of suffocation after being locked inside cooler

Restaurant owner dies of suffocation after being locked inside cooler

June 20, 2012 Updated Jun 20, 2012 at 1:07 PM CDT

According to a news release from the Nashville (Tenn.) Police Department, a 47-year-old Tennessee restaurant owner died  last weekend after suffocating due to carbon dioxide inhalation after being locked inside a cooler at his restaurant.

The cooler contained dry ice due to a power outage, according to the news release.

Read the news release from the Nashville police department HERE.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.