PEORIA, Ill. – The Peoria Police Department and the Peoria County Sheriff’s Office are asking for the public’s patience during the Grand National Motorcycle Parade this Saturday.
The parade begins at 10 a.m. at the T.T. Race Track on Cameron Lane and will end at the intersection of Hamilton and Washington Street in downtown Peoria.
Motorists should expect delays crossing streets along the parade route. Officers will be positioned to assist the public.
The parade route is as follows:
• The parade will leave the T.T. Track turning onto Cameron Lane
• Cameron Lane to Route 116
• Route 116 to Maxwell Road (North)
• Maxwell Road to Farmington Road
• Farmington Road to Main Street
• Main Street to Adams Street
• Adams Street to Hamilton
• Parade route ends at Hamilton and Washington Street in Downtown Peoria