Reporting water leaks

By WEEK Producer

November 26, 2013 Updated Nov 26, 2013 at 4:19 PM CDT

Public Works crews are working on a few water leaks. If you discover a water leak, contact the Washington Public Works Department at (309) 444-3196, Option 2.

If you have had water, but it is not running now, there may be a water main break that is being repaired. If your water has just been turned back on, you are advised to boil your water until further notice.

Also, Washington Estates boil order has now been lifted.