Lobster Mac & Cheese
Cooking Procedure: Saute Pan/Salamander
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Finished Condition: Lightly Browned Crust; Minimum 175 F temperature
Garnish: Chopped Parsley
Shell Pasta, cooked – 6 wz
Bechamel Sauce – 4 fz
Cream Reduction – 2 fz
Cream Cheese – 1 wz
Lobster Leg Meat – 1 wz
Croutons, crumbled – 5 ea
1. Heat sauces to order in sauté pan to simmer.
2. Swirl in cream cheese and melt; add lobster meat.
3. Add pasta COLD and toss together. Allow to simmer again.
4. Load into bowl and top with crumbled croutons.
5. Brown in oven or under salamander.
6. Present as shown in video.