Join us for a benefit to help a special little guy from the Peoria area.
Bennett is the son of Sam and Melissa (Sams) Stalter. He was born with CHARGE syndrome, a very complex and rare syndrome, which has greatly affected his vision, hearing, swallowing, and muscular development. Bennett is severely to profoundly deaf in both ears, has coloboma (blindness) of the left eye, and a cleft palate that will be repaired this summer. He will soon be a candidate for cochlear implants, but despite insurance coverage, the procedure will be costly.
Saturday, May 22nd at Hickory Grove Park
12503 Hickory Grove Rd., Dunlap IL
Noon — 9:00pm
All proceeds from this benefit will go towards Bennett's medical expenses and care.
PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
- Admission is $5 for adults and free for children under 12. Food and beer will be available for purchase
- The band, "Outsmart the Weather" will perform throughout the day.
- "Bags" tournament from 1:00 - 4:00 with sign-ups starting at noon. Participation is $10 per person. Pre-register by emailing Sarah a email@example.com
- "Beer Pong" from 5:00 - 8:00, participation including beer is $10 per person, sign-up before 4 pm.
- Silent auction from 1:00 - 8:00, 50/50 drawings, raffles, and kids games throughout the day.
For donations, an account has been set up at CEFCU (PO Box 1805, Peoria IL, 61656) for the benefit of Bennett Nicholas Stalter. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Hosted by friends and family of Sam, Melissa & Bennett Stalter. For more information on CHARGE visit, www.chargesyndrome.org.